Riding unicycle is to train your balance and strength. Whether you are a novice or a professional rider, it is rather important that you choose the right unicycle with good quality. And with somatological design and top quality, this is just the one you are looking for!
* 18″ wheel (18″ x 1.75″ Tire)
* Rational designed according to somatology and movement features
* Excellent manganese steel wheel bearing and frame
* Extra Thick Alloy Aluminum Rim
* Large saddle in unique design for extra comfort & safety
* Removable poly-nylon guarded rails on the seat
* Quick release alloy aluminum lock for height adjustment
* Steel fork with powder coated finish
* Full-sized nylon pedals with chromoly spindles
* Excellent skid proof bulged-pattern on Outer Tire and butyl Leakage Protection Inner Tire.
* Great for both novices and professionals, men and women
* Eye-catching bright orange in color(other sizes & colors also available)
* With unicycle stand for easy storage (universal design, fits 16″ – 24″ wheel unicycles)
Tips for selecting a suitable unicycle:
* Unicycle Size: 18″
* User Height: 45″- 61″
* Weight Limit: 110 lbs
* Distance( Seat – Pedal ): 15″ – 29″
* Unicycle Height( Adjustable ): 28″ – 32″
To keep in mind:
Novices should ride under the instructions or accompany of your tutors for safety. And the best place for your training is a back deck or a baseball field with a chain-link fence. Pick a grassy area with solid, flat dirt and you can hold onto the fence.
* 1 x 18″ Wheel Unicycle
* 1 x Heavy Duty Unicycle Stand ($16.90 value)